Click on a category below to view more
- General Changes
- Playable Species
- New Vehicles
- New Mounts
- New Weapons
- Modified Weapons
- New Droids
- New Decor
- New Housing
- New Creatures
- New BE Creatures
- Updated Pre-CU Tamables
- New Armor and Clothing
- New Instances
- New Dungeons
- Modified Dungeons
- Profession Changes
- New Badges
- General Loot
- Art / UI
- Armor Crafting
- GCW / Factions
- Three characters per account (one account allowed) and two online simultaneously max
- No ADKs or Resource Kits
- Armor effectiveness slices capped at 84% – all crafted types have greater outcome potential, still using their original ingredients.
- No crafted Enhance Ds, Stimpack Es, or Poison/Disease Cs
- Resource stack sizes are 1,000,000, weapon Powerup crates at 100, all crafting components at 1000, storage per lot at 150
- Stun damage and protection removed from loot and crafting, placed in GCW/PvP reward system
- “Solo Grouping” works, and you may take up to four missions from a terminal.
- Added YPR furniture rotation commands for decoration.
- Migrate your own stats anywhere, anytime!
- When you /deathblow a player in any circumstance, you gain visibility. After enough kills, you will appear on the Bounty Hunter terminals.
- Running a race you’ve already won and setting a new record time will award you with a random Podracer deed (these have low hitpoints and burn up fast).
- Craftable roads for Player Cities and greatly expanded city decoration options.
- Group invites work from anywhere.
- Hues/color palettes available on many new and old creatures, vehicles, furniture, and clothing. Clothing and Armor may be recolored by the wearer at will.
- Clothing stat mods will deactivate when condition reaches zero.
Added 11 New Playable Species – View them here and compare them to existing 10.
- XP38 Landspeeder M. Artisan
- AB-1 Landspeeder M. Artisan
- V35 Landspeeder M. Artisan
- USV5 Landspeeder M. Artisan
- Lava Skiff Loot schem, HK-47 – Power Plant, Mustafarian Bandits
- Desert Skiff Loot schem, IG-88 – Power Plant, Tuskens
- Air-2 Racing Swoop M. Artisan – Power Plant, Lok Elite NPCs
- BARC Speeder Loot schem, Necrosis – Power Plant, Avatar Guards
- Rebel BARC Speeder Faction Recruiter
- Imperial BARC Speeder Faction Recruiter
- Geonosian Speeder Loot schem, Geo Guards – Power Plant, Geonosian Guards
- Organa Speeder Smuggler Crate – Specialized Motor, Smuggler Crate
- Sith Speeder Loot schem, Exar Kun – Power Plant, Exar Kun Guards
- Swamp Speeder Loot schem, Bog Raider boss – Power Plant, Bog Raider NPCs
- Snowspeeder Hoth Rebel Quartermaster
- STAP Speeder Loot schem, DWB droids – Power Plant, DWB Droids
- FG 8T8 Pod Racer Racing Reward
- Balta Pod Racer Racing Reward
- Longtail Pod Racer Racing Reward
- Gasgano Pod Racer Racing Reward
- Mawhonic Pod Racer Racing Reward
- AT-RT Hoth Imperial Quartermaster
- Flare S-Swoop M. Artisan – Power Plant, Tatooine NPCs
- XJ6 Speeder Smuggler Crate – Specialized Motor, Smuggler Crate
- Koro-2 Airspeeder Smuggler Crate – Specialized Motor, Smuggler Crate
- Bespin Single Pod Speeder Smuggler Crate – Specialized Motor, Smuggler Crate
- Republic Gunship Smuggler Crate – Specialized Motor, Smuggler Crate
- A-1 Deluxe Floater Smuggler Crate – Specialized Motor, Smuggler Crate
Newly added mounted creatures:
- Bolle Bol
- Deranged Mantigrue
- Greater Sludge Panther
- Guf Drolg
- Horned Raptor
- Horned Raptor Stalker
- Hoth Mastodon
- Towering Hoth Mastodon
- Kai Tok
- Kashyyyk Bantha
- Lantern Bird
- Lava Flea
- Grassland Nerf
- Stonefoot Nerf
- Peko Peko
- Reptilian Flier
- Ancient Reptilian Flier
- Bold Tauntaun
- Whisper Bird
- Grand Wrix
- Blacksun Razor Knuckler Black Suns, loot schem
- Blasterfist IG-88 , loot schem, general
- Massassi Knuckler Exar Kun Cultist, general
- Katarn Knuckler NK Necrosis, loot schem
- Metal Fan Sayormi NPCs, general
- PvP Knuckler Faction Recruiter
- Punch Dagger Marauder, general
- Naktra Crystal Knife NK Necrosis, loot schem (dagger)
- Trando Skinning Knife Avatar Scalelord, Guard (dagger)
- Mustafar Bandit Sword HK-47, loot schem (sword)
- Obsidian Sword Axkva Min, loot schem (stun baton)
- Acid Sword Spiderclan Elder, Protector, loot schem (stun baton)
- Junti Mace Marauder, loot schem, general (curved sword)
- Mandalorian Sword Death Watch Overlord (curved sword)
- Marauder Sword Marauder, loot schem, general
- Massassi Sword Exar Kun Head Cultist, loot schem (curved sword)
- PvP Sword Faction Recruiter (stun baton)
- RSF Sword RSF Captain, loot schem, general (sword)
- Wookiee Sword Feral Wookiee (stun baton)
- Exar Kun Massassi Sword 2h Exar Kun, loot schem
- PvP Sword 2h Admiral Sait, ISD- Faction Recruiter
- Sith Sword 2h Exar Kun, loot schem, general
- Massassi Sword 2h Exar Kun Cultist
- Obsidian Sword 2h Axkva Min, loot schem
- Tulrus Sword 2h HK-47, loot schem
- Wookiee Sword 2h Feral Wookiee
- Cryo Lance Avatar Scalelord, Guard, loot schem, general (long vibro axe)
- Electric Polearm, loot schem, general (long vibro axe)
- Kaminoan Staff loot, general (basic lance)
- Kashyyyk Staff Feral Wookiee (long vibro axe)
- Massassi Polearm Exar Kun (long vibro axe)
- Shock Lance General Rieekan, Echo Base, general (long vibro axe)
- Magna Guard Staff HK-47 (basic lance)
- Obsidian Lance Axkva Min, loot schem (basic lance)
- Xandank Lance Sher Kar, loot schem (basic lance)
- Wookiee Lance Feral Wookiee (basic lance)
- Trando Lance Lord Cyssc, Avatar (basic lance)
- Poison Spike NK Necrosis (basic lance)
- Heroic SD Polearm Admiral Sait, ISD, loot schem (basic lance)
- Gand Shockprod Staff Faction Recruiters (long vibro axe)
- Alliance Disruptor Pistol General Rieekan, Echo Base , loot schem
- Flechette Pistol Rebel Snow Trooper, loot schem, general
- Intimidator Pistol IG-88, loot_schem, general
- Ion Stunner Pistol loot schem
- Jawa Pistol Jawas, general
- KYD21 Pistol NK Necrosis
- Mandalorian Pistol Death Watch Overlord
- Trando Suppressor Pistol Lord Cyssc, Avatar
- URG8 Pistol Lord Cyssc, Avatar, loot schem
- DD6 Pistol Rodian Hunter Bunker bone exchange, loot schem, general
- Deathhammer Pistol Elite Stormtroopers, Rebel Corvette, loot schem – Young Gun Quest reward, general
- Flare Pistol NK Necrosis, general
- P-8 Lamprey Pistol Admiral Sait, ISD, loot schem
- Imperial PvP Pistol Faction Recruiter
- Rebel PvP Pistol Faction Recruiter
- Renegade Pistol Norulac Raider Captain, general
- Westar 34 Pistol Rebel Officers, Imperial Corvette – Rebel Snow Troopers, Echo Base dungeon, general
- Ion Relic Pistol HK-47, loot schem
- Disruptor Pistol HK-47, loot schem
- Wookiee Bowcaster Pistol Feral Wookiees
- Alliance Needler Carbine General Rieekan, Echo Base, general
- Bothan Bola Carbine Norulac Raider Captain, loot schem, general
- Czerka Dart Carbine IG-88, loot schem, general
- E5 Carbine DWB Battle Droid, loot schem, general
- Geonosian Carbine Crazed Geo Guards, loot schem
- Proton Carbine Lord Cyssc, Avatar, loot schem
- Mandalorian Carbine Death Watch Overlord
- Republic SFOR Carbine HK-47, loot schem
- DC15 Carbine NK Necrosis
- Charric Carbine Bog Raider NPCs, general
- Whistler Carbine Admiral Sait, ISD, loot schem
- Kun Massassi Carbine Exar Kun, loot schem
- Rebel PvP Carbine Faction Recruiter
- Imperial PvP Carbine Faction Recruiter
- Wookiee Carbine Feral Wookiee
- Underslung Carbine Silent Shade NPCs, general
- Fallan Hyper-Rifle Norulac Raider Captain, loot schem, general
- Alliance Gauss Rifle General Rieekan, Echo Base
- DC15 Rifle NK Necrosis, loot schem
- Deathtrooper Rifle Elite Stormtroopers, Rebel Corvette, general
- Geonosian Drill Crazed Geo Guard, loot schem
- LD1 Rifle Lord Cyssc, Avatar, loot schem, general
- Mandalorian Rifle Death Watch Overlord
- Proton Rifle Lord Cyssc, Avatar, loot schem
- Trandoshan Hunting Rifle Lord Cyssc, Avatar, loot schem
- Jinkins J1 Rifle IG-88, general
- A280 Rifle Admiral Sait, ISD, general
- Eweb Rifle Snowtrooper, general
- Massassi Ink Rifle Exar Kun, loot schem
- Imperial PvP Rifle Faction Recruiter
- Rebel PvP Rifle Faction Recruiter
- Westar M5 Rifle IG-88, general
- DP23 Rifle NK Necrosis, loot schem
- Mustafar Disruptor Rifle HK-47, loot schem
- Naktra Crystal Rifle NK Necrosis, loot schem
- TC22 Rifle CorSec Officers, Neutral Corvette, general
- Lava Cannon HK-47
- Crusader Heavy Rifle Death Watch Overlord
- CR1 Heavy Blast Cannon Silent Shade Overlord
- Republic Flamethrower IG-88
- Heavy Carbonite Rifle Kyrisa
- Imperial Heavy PvP Faction Recruiters
- Rebel Heavy PvP Faction Recruiters
- Upgraded Nightsister Energy Lance to medium AP
- Changed Jawa Ion Rifle to Electricity damage
- Changed Tusken Rifle to Kinetic damage
- Changed Stun Baton to Energy damage
- Changed Geonosian Sonic Blaster to Blast damage
- Upgraded Nym’s Slugthrower Carbine to medium AP
- 8D8 IG-88, loot schem
- Battle Droid Colonel OR, loot schem
- Super Battle Droid HK Taskmaster, loot schem
- Magnaguard HK-47, loot schem
- Droideka AK-Prime, loot schem
- IG Assassin Droid IG-88, loot schem
Decoration name … source
- Bespin Shelves Loot Schem, Smuggler Crate
- Bespin Sconce Loot Schem, Smuggler Crate
- Bespin Lamp Loot Schem, Smuggler Crate
- Bespin Glass Sculpture Loot Schem, Smuggler Crate
- Jellyfish Hologram Loot, Avatar Guards
- Exar Kun Fresco Loot, Spirit of Exar Kun
- Hoth Geode Loot, Kyrisa
- Wampa Skin Rug Loot, Gigantic Wampa
- Sher Kar Skull Loot, Sher Kar
- Added Combat, Commerce, University, and Theater style guild hall templates to Corellia, Naboo, and Tatooine style guild hall crafts
- Added alternate City Hall styles with roads
List of new housing and how to aqcuire them:
- Bespin Cloud House Loot Schem, Smuggler Crate
- Commando Bunker Loot Schem, Smuggler Crate
- Emperor’s Spire Faction Recruiter
- Hangar Loot Schem, Smuggler Crate
- Jedi House Loot Schem, Smuggler Crate
- Mustafarian Bunker Loot Schem, HK-47
- Rebel Spire Faction Recruiter
- Relaxation House Loot Schem, Smuggler Crate
- Sith House Loot Schem, Exar Kun
- Kashyyyk Tree House Loot Schem, Smuggler Crate
- Vehicle Garage Loot Schem, Smuggler Crate
- VIP Bunker Loot Schem, Smuggler Crate
- Naboo Small Window Schem, Master Architect
- Tatooine Small Window Schem, Master Architect
- Generic Small Window 1 Schem, Master Architect
- Generic Small Window 2 Schem, Master Architect
- Generic Medium Window 1 Schem, Master Architect
- Generic Medium Window 2 Schem, Master Architect
- Generic Large Window 1 Schem, Master Architect
- Generic Large Window 2 Schem, Master Architect
Non-CH Looted Pet Deeds:
Sher Kar Hatchling (Sher Kar)
- Hoth Hog, Belligerent Hoth Hog
- Hoth Mastodon, Towering Hoth Mastodon (rare, Mountable)
- Tauntaun, Bold Tauntaun (Mountable) Variants
- Wampa, Grizzly Wampa (rare)
- Bolotaur (Mountable)
- Kashyyyk Bantha (Mountable)
- Minstyngar Bonecrusher (Rare)
- Mouf (Mountable)
- Uller (and variations)
- Varactyl (variants, Mountable)
- Domestic Uwari Beetle
- Jyykle Vulture
- Urnsoris (and variations)
- Cirook, Towering Cirook
- Draylisk (Mountable), Draylisk Trampler
- Grizzok, Territorial Grizzok
- Kuat Plains Bat
- Plankite, Plankite Bark Biter
- Mawrat, Savage Winged Mawrat, Savage Winged Mawrat Shredder (Rare)
- Sibbart, Sibbart Scavenger
- Enraged Grizzok
- Enraged Grizzok Trampler
- Blistmok, Blistmok Shrieker (Mountable)
- Jundak, Jundak Eviscerator (Rare)
- Lava Flea, Smoldering Lava Flea (Mountable)
- Stunted Karling
- Tanray, Tanray Lavarunner
- Tulrus (tamable, mountable), Magma Drenched Tulrus (non tamable)
- Xandank, Onyx Plated Xandank
- Kubaza Beetle
- Carax, Carax Swamp Stomper (non tamable)
- Finned Blaggart, Noxious Finned Blaggart
- Horned Platile
- Mireclaw, Mireclaw Swamp Prowler (Rare)
- Gluttonous Quagfly
- Razor Angler
- Infectious Razor Angler
- Whiskerback Widow, Webweaving Whiskerback Widow
- Barbard, Barbard Bludgeoner
- Dire Feathound
- Stocky Hawkbat
- Horned Raptor, Horned Raptor Stalker (Mountable)
- Minor Grogilla
- Nexu (Rare, Mountable) Variants
- Pangrack, Pangrack Pack Runner
- Spined Spider, Spined Spider Aggressor
- Grogilla, Young Grogilla, Giant Grogilla, Grogilla Matriarch
- Ambrian Staga
- Nerf, Grassland Nerf, Stonefoot Nerf (rare) (Mountable)
- Tuskolle (Mountable)
- Bogwing, Bogwing Prowler
- Borgax, Borgax Ripper (Mountable)
- Marsatch, Marsatch Bog Treader
- Spiax, Spiax Swamp Gazer
- Vennid, Festering Vennid
Newly available for Bio Engineer crafting:
- Capper Spinflap
- Hawk Bat
- Horned Platile
- Gackle Bat
- Kashyyyk Bantha
- Lava Flea
- Peko Peko
- Reptilian Flier
- Spined Snake
Improved/Rebalanced and new rare tamable vanilla creatures:
- Acklay, added tamable Lesser Acklay
- Arachne Widow
- Blurrg (Mountable)
- Bolle Bol (Mountable)
- Bolma (Mountable)
- Bordok (Mountable)
- Bull Rancor (New model)
- Bull Sharnaff
- Deranged Mantigrue (Mountable)
- Enraged Reptilian Flier
- Eopie (Mountable)
- Fambaa (Rare, Mountable)
- Feral Gurk
- Frenzied Graul
- Gaping Spider Queen
- Giant Crystal Snake
- Giant Sand Beetle
- Graul (Mountable)
- Graul Mauler
- Great Plains Stalker
- Greater Sludge Panther (mountable)
- Gronda (Mountable)
- Gualama (Mountable)
- Guf Drolg (Mountable)
- Gulginaw (Mountable)
- Gurreck (mountable)
- Kai Tok (Mountable)
- Kimogila (Mountable)
- Kliknik (Mountable)
- Kwi (Mountable)
- Lantern Bird (Mountable)
- Malignant Squill
- Mantigrue Screecher
- Merek Assassin
- Merek Deaths Head
- Peko Peko (Mountable)
- Perlek (Mountable)
- Piket (Mountable)
- Rancor (Mountable)
- Reptilian Flier, Ancient Reptilian Flier (mountable)
- Ronto (Mountable)
- Savage Guf Drolg
- Savage Pugoriss
- Snorbal (Mountable)
- Thune (Mountable)
- Torton Colossus
- Whisper Bird (Mountable)
- Wild Dune Boar
- Wrix, Grand Wrix (mountable)
Invisible Armor Helmet (for new species with head clipping issues – drop-down selection on all craftable armor types)
Imperial Shock Trooper Faction Recruiter
Imperial Scout Trooper Faction Recruiter
Imperial Snow Trooper Faction Recruiter
Imperial Officer Chest Plate Faction Recruiter
Imperial Crusader Faction Recruiter
Infiltrator Schematic (quest at Rori, Rebel Outpost)
Galactic Marine Faction Recruiter
Marauder style 12&3 Marauder, Norulac Raider loot drop
Rebel Crusader Faction Recruiter
Rebel Assault Faction Recruiter
Rebel Battle Faction Recruiter
Rebel Marine (full set) Faction Recruiter
Rebel SpecForce Faction Recruiter
Rebel Snow Trooper Faction Recruiter
Bounty Hunter Armor Schematic, Black Sun loot drop
Nightsister Backpack Loot, Nightsisters
Singing Mountain Clan Backpack Loot, SMC Witches
Krayt Skull Backpack Loot, Colossal Krayt Dragon
Rebel Ace Backpack Faction Recruiter
Imperial Ace Backpack Faction Recruiter
Rebel Snow Backpack Faction Recruiter
Snowtrooper Backpack Faction Recruiter
Tauntaun Skull Backpack Loot, Taun Taun Matriarch
Rebel Endor Backpack Faction Recruiter
Sandtrooper Backpack Faction Recruiter
Chiss Poacher Backpack Smuggler Crate
Recon Backpack Loot, Hutt ‘Gas Plant’ Instance
Cybernetic Headband Loot Schem, Smuggler Crate
Lando’s Cape Loot Schem, Smuggler Crate
- Taanab: restoration and upgrade of SOE’s unfinished work
- Hoth: original terrain
- Nal Hutta: terrain extrapolated from BETA files
- Kashyyyk: special open-world edition with all instances integrated
- Mustafar: fairly advanced restoration, still in progress
- Dagobah: original base terrain and environment
- Mon Calamari: original terrain and 3D work – with underwater zone
- Kuat: original terrain
- Ord Mantell: original terrain, mixed with repurposed SOE code
- Nova Orion: Master Smugglers can teleport there using NPCs in the ‘starship terminal room’ of Coronet, Eisley Starports, and to the right of the shuttle in Theed Hangar. Nova Orion shuttle goes to all planets.
- Tansarii Point Station: A new starting location that contains an adventurous ‘newbie’ dungeon (Station Gamma.)
- Dathomir: removed fog around Aurilia
- Endor: removed surrounding mountains, removed trees from ocean
- Tatooine, Naboo, Corellia: added NGE snapshots (new items in cities, caves and bunkers across the planets, new minor POIs)
Instances require keys looted in the wild, from World Bosses, or from GCW Quartermaster bosses
The Avatar Platform – 500,500 Kashyyyk- boss: Lord Cyssc, key: Trando Slavers
Axkva Min Lair – NS Stronghold, Dath- boss: Axkva, key: NS Elders
Exar Kun Tomb – Exar Kun Temple, Yavin- boss: Exar Kun, key: Dark Jedi
IG-88 Arena – Nym’s Stronghold, Lok- boss: IG-88, key: ?
ISD – Echo Base, Hoth- boss: Admiral Sait, key: Imperial Snowtroopers
Sher Kar – Near Tulrus Nesting Grounds, Mustafar, key: Stunted Karlings
Working Droid Factory – 500, 1900, Mustafar, key: Mustafarian Salvage Bandit Leaders
Decrepit Droid Factory – 500, 1900, Mustafar, key: Mustafarian Salvage Bandits
Old Research Facility – POI, Mustafar, key: Mustafarian Phantom Bandits
Hutt ‘Gas Leak’ Bunker – Nal Hutta
Myyydril Caverns- -1800,1800 Kashyyyk- boss: Necrosis- full spawns
HK-47- Mustafar central lava sea- boss: HK-47- some spawns, loot
Black Sun Shipwreck- POI, Taanab- full spawns, loot
Norulac Raider Cave- approx 700, 7000 Taanab- full spawns
Norulac Vs. Farmer Battle – POI, Taanab
Hoth Taun Taun Caves – near Geyser Fields POI, Hoth- boss: Taun Taun Matriarch- full spawns, loot
Hoth Wampa Caves- POI, Hoth- boss: Gigantic Wampa- full spawns, loot
Kyrisa’s Cave- Hoth- boss; Kyrisa – full spawns, loot
Crimson Marauder Stronghold – approx -3000, 1000 Lok – boss: (several)- full spawns, loot
Treilan’s Lab – Ord Mantell – boss: Dr. Treilan (several minor bosses)- full spawns, loot
Bog Raider Bunker- Nal Hutta – bosses, full spawns, loot
Silent Shades Bunker- Talus- bosses, full spawns, loot
Imperial vs. Rebel Battle – approx 6000, -6750 Rori – boss: (several)- full spawns, loot, factional PvE
Kuat Poacher Cave – -2575, 2930 Kuat
Kuat Poacher Vs. Creature Battle – 200, 2350 Kuat
Sayormi Stronghold – approx -4500 500, Ord Mantell
Nexu Cave – POI, Ord Mantell
Disinous City – POI, Ord Mantell
…plus many more! (some are secret)
Deathwatch Bunker: Added loot to droids, Black Suns, and Overlord, buffed Overlord HAM
Geo Cave: Added loot, buffed Acklay HAM and damage, buffed Fire Spider similarly
Added 3 dynamic Acklay spawns to world on Yavin IV
Spiderclan Cave: Added loot
Axkva Min instance entrance is at former Axkva spawn point
Corellian Corvette: Added loot
- Increased credit and faction rewards, armor and weapon reward stats in Rebel, Imperial, Nym’s, Jabba’s, Valarian, and Marauder themeparks.
- Mos Eisley speeder quest (start with Majolnir just outside the starport)
- Tatooine Panoramic Vista POI collection added
- Galactic Tour part 1 added to Coronet (starport entrance, travel kiosk with poster)
- Infiltrator Armor Schematic quest begins in the Rebel Outpost on Rori (Master Armorsmith)
- Rebreather Quest – starts with Ordell Robbi in the Mon Calamari City medical center
– All characters can perform basic dance 1 and flourishes 1 through 8, regardless of having entertainer or not.
– Stun weaponry has been changed. New weapons for every combat profession are available on faction recruiters that offer stun damage.
– Master Architect can now craft windowed houses.
-reduced number of components and resources needed for wall modules/sections
– Can now craft roads and other new player city decorations.
– Added combat, commerce, university, and theater style guild hall templates to Corellia, Naboo, and Tatooine style guild hall crafts.
– Most furniture can now have their color altered during crafting.
– Armor caps out at 84%.
– Many more armor sets are now viable, as well as more looted armor components. A more detailed explanation on the armor changes can be found here: http://swgsunrunner2.com/armor-crafting-changes
– Most armor sets can now be freely recolored.
– New armor components available to enhance and craft various suits of armor.
– Master Artisan can now craft AB-1 Landspeeder, Air-2 Racing Swoop, Flare S-Swoop, USV-5 Landspeeder, V-35 Landspeeder, and XP-38 Landspeeder. Some of these vehicles require a power plant which can be looted from certain npcs. Many more vehicles are available, but require their schematic to be looted.
– Over 70 new creatures to sample from.
– Bio-Engineered pet HAM distribution has been improved.
– Bio-Engineered pet accuracy has been improved.
– The following are now available as new pet skins: Blistmok, Bolotaur, Capper Spineflap, Hawkbat, Horned Platile, Gackle Bat, Kashyyyk Bantha, Lava Flea, Nerf, Peko Peko, Pharple, Reptilian Flier, Spined Snake, Urnsoris, Varactyl, and Walluga.
– Deathblowing other players gives you visibility and will put you on the bounty hunter terminals – regardless of profession.
– Lightning cannons are now affected by the general heavy weapon accuracy and speed mods.
New Bounty Hunter skills:
Dazing Shock: An attack that can only be used with the lightning cannon. Damages and causes the target to become dizzy.
Crippling Surge: An attack that can only be used with the lightning cannon. Damages and knocks the target down.
Debilitating Jolt: An attack that can only be used with the lightning cannon. High damage and stuns the target.
Unarmed Bleed: Can only be used while unarmed, causes the target to bleed.
– The 4th box for every combat style has had their experience requirement reduced to 50k.
– An additional 15 speed has been added throughout the Carbineer tree.
– State accuracy has been improved on multiple attacks.
– Several new damage types available on new carbines.
New Carbineer skills:
– Carbine Bash: A melee ranged attack that has a high chance to dizzy and knock down the target.
– Full Auto Assault: A high-powered area attack that causes multiple targets to become dizzy.
– Poison and disease C’s removed.
– Can now cure poison, disease, and extinguish fire.
– Can now revive players.
– Can now cure states.
– General heavy weapon accuracy and speed affects the newly available Commando heavy weapons and the launcher pistol.
– Several new heavy weapons available. Including the lava cannon, heavy carbonite rifle, CR1 blast cannon and more.
– These new heavy weapons can use both the newly available commando skills in the Field Tactics tree, as well as the skills from other ranged professions.
– Can now use bomb droids.
New Commando skills:
Rapid Bombardment: A low powered, but fast attack that allows you to rapidly fire at your target. Can only be used with heavy weapons.
Lethal Exertion: A high powered attack that stuns your target, can only be used with heavy weapons.
Buffeting Onslaught: An attack that damages and blinds multiple targets at once, can only be used with heavy weapons.
Ruthless Surge: An attack that dizzies and knocks down multiple targets, can only be used with heavy weapons.
Destructive Overcharge: A high powered attack that can stun your target, due to the higher damage output of this attack, there is a slight delay after using it. Can only be used with heavy weapons.
Commando’s Gambit: A devastating attack that will do massive damage and stun your target. Due to the extremely high power of this attack, you must wait 30 seconds before you can use it again. Can only be used with heavy weapons.
Engulfing Flame: Sends off a blast of flames towards a single target, causing them to become dizzy and knocking them down. This attack can only be used with lava cannons and flamethrowers.
– HAM, accuracy, and special attacks of many creatures have been improved.
– Pet storage has been increased.
– Maximum level of pets at master CH has been raised to 120, the max level of wild pets remains at 70. This is to help encourage more viable multi pet options.
– Pets will now react to more emotes.
– Pet summon time has been reduced to 5 seconds. Pets can also be called while in combat.
– Embolden pets duration has been increased to 5 minutes.
– Enrage pets duration has been increased to 2 and a half minutes. Damage boost raised from 15% to 20%
– Over 70 new creatures to tame across the galaxy, including more rare tamables.
– Over 50 new mountable creatures.
New Creature Handler skills:
Encourage pets: Heals 40% of your pet’s health, action, and mind. You must wait 4 and a half minutes before you can use this skill again.
Outrage pets: Significantly increases your pet’s attack power for 30 seconds. You must wait 4 and a half minutes before you can use this skill again.
– Combat droid resists have been increased from 40% to 50%
– HAM, damage, and accuracy on combat droids has been improved.
– New droid models: Battle droid, super battle droid, droideka, 8D8, magnaguard, and ig assassin droid.
– Droid engineers with Production IV can now use two droids simultaneously.
New Droid Engineer skills:
Droid Reboot: Heals 40% of your droid’s HAM, 5 minute cooldown once used.
Droid Overclock: Increases your droid’s HAM for 5 minutes.
Droid Phaser Overclock: Increases your droid’s damage for a minute and a half, cooldown is 3 minutes.
– Dancer, musician, and image designer have all been merged into the entertainer profession.
– Several new damage types available on new one-handed weaponry.
– Stun baton damage type changed to energy.
New Fencer skill:
Merciless Slash: A high powered attack that causes your target to bleed. This can affect health, action, and mind.
– Experience requirement on Rifles, Pistols, and Carbines 4 has been reduced to 50k.
– Doctor removed, contents dispersed throughout medic and combat medic.
– Enhance D’s and Stim E’s removed.
– Can now craft buff packs.
– Can now buff at master medic, though there are higher bonuses for pursuing combat medic.
– Several new damage types available on new polearm weaponry.
– Leg hit 3 modifier raised from 2.5 to 3.5
– Damage range on crafted pikes increased.
New Pikeman skill:
Unyielding Batter: A high powered attack that can cause your target to become dizzy.
– Several new damage types available on new pistols.
– Geonosian Sonic Blaster damage type changed to blast.
New Pistoleer skill:
Crown Shot: An attack that can cause a mind bleed on your target.
– Roads can now be placed in player cities.
– Many new decorative items available to place inside city limits, including crafting stations.
– Maximum amount of city decorations has been increased.
– Melee and ranged damage mitigation 2 available at master ranger.
– Several new camps have been added to fit on various new planets.
– Several Camo kits for new planets have been added.
– Speed reduced. You are now required to get an additional +25 speed from tapes, accessories, or other means to speed cap.
– Several new damage types available on new rifles.
– Jawa ion rifle damage type changed to Electricity.
New Rifleman skill:
Disabling shot: An accurate attack with a high chance to knock down the target.
– Basic camp kits can now be used by everyone.
– Foraged food stats and duration slightly improved.
– The following spices have been improved to be more viable: Yarrock, Thruster head, Grey gabaki, Scramjet, Sedative H4B, and Droid lube.
– Master smugglers can now board an exclusive space station that allows them to travel to any planet from said station.
– On this space station, smugglers can spend 1 million credits (cash) to purchase lost cargo. Inside you can find various schematics, decorative items, and other things that typically can’t be found naturally. This gives smugglers something they can actually smuggle.
– Can now use bomb droids.
– Dirty fighting 3 now grants melee damage and ranged damage mitigation 2.
New Smuggler skill:
Hasty getaway: This ranged attack blinds and lowers the posture of multiple targets.
– The squad leader must be within 128m of their party members for their buffs to take effect.
– Master Squad Leader now has melee damage and ranged damage mitigation 3.
New Squad Leader skills:
Focused fire: An accurate and high powered ranged attack focusing on a single target.
Dizzy shot: A ranged attack that can dizzy a single target.
Barrage shot: A ranged attack that can stun multiple targets.
Punishing shot: A ranged attack that can dizzy multiple targets and knock them down.
Commander’s force: A powerful ranged attack that can intimidate a single target.
Stay focused: This ability allows you to remove the blind state from your party members.
– Several new damage types available on new two-handed weaponry.
– Scythe blade’s damage type has been changed to Acid.
– You now require +25 two handed speed from tapes, accessories, or other means to reach the speed cap.
New Swordsman skill:
Burgeoning wallop: A powerful single target attack that can also blind.
Teras Kasi Artist:
– Several new damage types available on new unarmed weaponry.
New Teras Kasi Artist skill:
Unarmed maelstrom: A high powered attack with a high chance to dizzy your target.
– Many new weapons are available to craft.
– Many new looted weapon components are available for various weapon types.
- Painted Hills
- Hex Farm
- Mining Outfit
- Blacksun Shipwreck
- Great Herds
- Norulac vs. Farmer Battle
- Scavenger Starport
- Wampa Caverns
- Echo Base
- Frozen Lake
- Kuat Drive Yards
- Gardens of Tralala
- Forest Research Station
- Failed Rebel Op
- Fishing Docks
- Kuat’s Tallest Waterfall
- Smuggler’s Peak
- Disinous City
- Junk Fields
- Grogilla Canyon
- Twin Falls
- Hutt Menagerie
- Carax Nesting Grounds
- Hutt Prison
- Kachirho Starport
- Mensix Mining Facility
- Ancient Krayt Dragon
- Axkva Min
- Kiin Dray
- Death Watch Overlord
- Sher Kar
- Colossal Krayt Dragon
- Gorax Titan
- Wandering Affliction
- Hero of Tansarii Point Station
- Skill mod drop rate @ 1/100
- Junk loot value increased x10
- Yellow/Exceptional/Legendary modifiers reduced to 1.25/1.5/2.0
- SEAs drop with stat mod name and amount in item name
- Looted weapons only drop with weapon-appropriate skill mods (accuracy, speed, etc)
- Added Creature Harvesting and Taunt to SEAs and looted clothing
The following stats have been removed from Armor Attachments:
aim, alert, berserk, camouflage, carbine_aim, cover, droid_find_chance” droid_find_speed, droid_track_chance, foraging, group_slope_move, keep_creature” onehandmelee_damage, rescue, steadyaim, stored_pets, take_cover, twohandmelee_damage, unarmed_damage, volley, warcry
Removed from clothing attachments:
aim, alert, berserk, camouflage, cover, group_slope_move, instrument_assembly, keep_creature, medical_foraging, onehandmelee_damage, rescue, steadyaim, stored_pets, take_cover, twohandmelee_damage, unarmed_damage, volley, warcry
Removed from looted armor:
aim, alert, armor_assembly, armor_experimentation, armor_repair, berserk, camouflage, clothing_assembly, clothing_experimentation, clothing_repair, cover, droid_assembly, droid_complexity, droid_customization, droid_experimentation, droid_find_chance, droid_find_speed, droid_track_chance, droid_track_speed, food_assembly, food_experimentation, foraging, general_assembly, general_experimentation, grenade_assembly, grenade_experimentation, group_slope_move, healing_dance_mind, healing_dance_shock, healing_dance_wound, healing_injury_speed, healing_injury_treatment, healing_music_mind, healing_music_shock, healing_music_wound, healing_range, healing_range_speed, healing_wound_speed, healing_wound_treatment, instrument_assembly, medical_foraging, medicine_assembly, medicine_experimentation, onehandmelee_damage, rescue, slope_move, steadyaim, structure_assembly, structure_complexity, structure_experimentation, surveying, take_cover, tame_aggro, tame_non_aggro, twohandmelee_damage, unarmed_damage, volley, warcry, weapon_assembly, weapon_experimentation, weapon_repair
Removed from looted clothing:
aim, alert, berserk, camouflage, cover, instrument_assembly, medical_foraging, onehandmelee_damage, rescue, steadyaim, take_cover, twohandmelee_damage, unarmed_damage, volley, warcry
New looted weapon enhancements:
- Wampa Femur (Giant Wampa Femurs similar to Acklay Bones, regular Wampa Femurs are Infiltrator Armor components)
- Wampa Jaw (Similar to Rancor Teeth)
- Kimogila Tissue (ranged blaster power handler tissue balanced for medium damage, low stack size)
- Grogilla Tissue (ranged blaster power handler tissue balanced for low damage, high stack size)
- Singing Mountain Clan Vibro Unit (lower damage, higher durability)
- Spiderclan Vibro Unit (medium damage, high accuracy)
- Katarn Claws (similar to Rancor Tooth/Wampa Jaw)
- Blackscale Stock (Stock variant)
- Modified Pistol Barrel (Chiss Poachers in Hracca Glade, Projectile Pistol Barrel variant)
- Kkorrwrot Blood (Weapon Scope variant)
- Urnsoris Tooth (Vibro Blade Unit variant)
- Tainted Feed Mechanism (Gotal Hunters in Rryatt Trails, Projectile Feed Mechanism variant)
New looted armor enhancements: (See “Armor Changes” section)
New looted pharmaceutical enhancements:
- Carax Venom (similar to spider venom)
- Webweaver Poison (similar to Donkuwah Poison)
New looted accessories (rings, bracelets, necklaces, and earrings) are dropping all over the galaxy – from old and new, easy and difficult NPCs. These come in hundreds of varieties, some with multiple stats, and all have a small chance to proc even more.
Widened galactic travel map to accomodate larger galaxy map and all new planets, shuttle hops are adjacent only.
Using Sytner’s Satellite Maps + Takh’s
Incorporating 3D and 2D art from Scifi3d.com – exported, rebuilt, and textured for SWG by Takhomasak
For detailed information about Armor Crafting and Armor Changes please visit – Armor Crafting and Armor Changes
Increased faction pet combat strength
New GCW vendor rewards:
Stronghold on Corellia and the Tatooine and Naboo PvP POIs flip sides based on planetary control.
**Echo Base scripting is currently disabled, both sides’ NPCs are persistent**
Echo Base on Hoth flips when the shield generator is destroyed by the Imperials, and flips back after a certain amount of time. General Rieekan will appear, to cover the escaping transports, once the shield generator is destroyed. While the generator is up, Rebels have access to the ISD Heroic instance. GCW Quartermaster rewards are:
- Battle Worn Stormtrooper Armor + Officer Chestplate
- Battle Worn Scout Trooper Armor
- Battle Worn Shock Trooper Armor
- Battle Worn Rebel Battle Armor
- Battle Worn Rebel Marine Armor
- Battle Worn Rebel Assault Armor
- Imperial and Rebel Crusader Armor
- Galactic Marine Armor (Imperial)
- Rebel SpecForce Armor
- Snowtrooper Armor
- Snowtrooper Backpack
- Rebel Snow Trooper Armor
- Rebel Snow Trooper Backpack
- T-47 Snowspeeder (Rebel)
- AT-RT (Imperial)
Standard recruiter rewards have been updated as well:
Added Strategic Command HQ (PvP) back to regular recruiters, for both factions. This is the highest tier of player base, and contains the deadliest faction NPCs ingame!
- Marine Armor (full set)
- Battle Armor
- Assault Armor
- Endor Backpack
- Rebel Backpack
- Rebel BARC Speeder
- Rebel Spire House Deed
- PvP Pistol
- PvP Carbine
- PvP Rifle
- PvP Sword 1H
- PvP Knuckler
- PvP Heavy Weapon
- PvP Polearm
- Rebel Insignia Hologram
- Weapon Rack
- Rebel Trooper Helmet
- Scout Trooper Armor
- Assault Trooper Armor
- Stormtrooper Officer Chestplate (with the shoulderpad)
- Sandtrooper Backpack
- Imperial Backpack
- Imperial BARC Speeder
- Emperor’s Spire House Deed
- PvP Pistol
- PvP Carbine
- PvP Rifle
- PvP Sword 1H
- PvP Knuckler
- PvP Heavy Weapon
- PvP Polearm
- Imperial Insignia Hologram
- Weapon Rack
- Imperial Gunner Helmet