Click on a category below to view more
- General Changes
- Playable Species
- New Vehicles
- New Mounts
- New Weapons
- Modified Weapons
- New Droids
- New Decor
- New Housing
- New Creatures
- New BE Creatures
- Updated Pre-CU Tamables
- New Armor and Clothing
- New Instances
- New Dungeons
- Modified Dungeons
- Profession Changes
- New Badges
- General Loot
- Art / UI
- Armor Crafting
- GCW / Factions
- Four characters per account (one account allowed) and two online simultaneously max.
- No ADKs or Resource Kits.
- Armor effectiveness slices capped at 84% – all types require specific looted segments (which come in 3 tiers and are spread across the galaxy) and have generally improved outcomes.
- No crafted Enhance Ds, Stimpack Es, or Poison/Disease Cs.
- Resource stack sizes are 1,000,000, weapon Powerup crates at 100, all crafting components at 1000, storage per lot at 150.
- Stun damage and protection removed from loot and crafting, placed in GCW/PvP reward system – vanilla PvP damage reduction reduced to 0.25 for stun weapons.
- “Solo Grouping” works, and you may take up to four missions from a terminal.
- Added YPR furniture rotation commands for decoration.
- Migrate your own stats anywhere, anytime!
- When you /deathblow a player in any circumstance, you gain visibility. After enough kills, you will appear on the Bounty Hunter terminals.
- Running a race you’ve already won and setting a new record time will award you with a random Podracer deed (these have low hitpoints and burn up fast).
- Craftable roads for Player Cities and greatly expanded city decoration options, citizenship requirements per rank are now 4, 8, 12, 16, 20 – and specialization costs have been cut in half.
- Bazaar maximum listings increased to 50 and maximum listing price increased to 50,000, bazaar listing time increased to 14 days.
- Group invites and /makeleader work from anywhere.
- Watch/Listen range increased to 128m.
- Hues/color palettes available on many new and old creatures, vehicles, furniture, and clothing. Clothing and Armor may be recolored by the wearer at will.
- Added 10 new crafted droids and increased combat viability of all droids. Added extra active droid call on Production IV and Master Droid Engineer, for a total of 3 droids out at once. All chassis are learned at Master Droid Engineer, most deeds are looted from droid-centric dungeons and bosses.
- Clothing stat mods will deactivate when condition reaches zero.
- SEAs display stat name and number in item name.
- Pet and vehicle call time reduced to 5 seconds.
- Combatant status removed.
- Smuggler Crates are a new item that Master Smugglers may purchase on Nova Orion Station for 1,000,000 cash, with two random rare items inside. Opening a crate will give the Smuggler a small amount of bounty visibility.
- Art Crates are a new item that Novice Smugglers may purchase on Tansarii Point Station for 500,000 cash, containing two rare art pieces, with no bounty visibility.
- All players receive an ARC-170 ship, with which they can instant travel to one of three space stations, every 5 minutes. These space stations offer shuttle travel to adjacent worlds, and some shortcuts and more expensive ‘charter’ flights.
- An E-mail is now sent when an item is offered to one of your vendors.
- Forage, Treasure Map, and Fishing loot tables expanded, many rares added – Treasure Map Guardians buffed.
- You may restore (disabled) vehicles at any garage for 100,000 credits.
- Access your Safety Deposit box from any bank terminal!
- All players may drop basic camp kits and perform the basic dance and flourishes.
Added 11 New Playable Species – View them here and compare them to existing 10.
Added Halyn’s multi-passenger vehicles from Empire in Flames!
- XP38 Landspeeder M. Artisan
- AB-1 Landspeeder M. Artisan
- V35 Landspeeder M. Artisan
- USV5 Landspeeder M. Artisan
- Lava Skiff Loot schem, HK-47 – Power Plant, Mustafarian Bandits
- Desert Skiff Loot schem, IG-88 – Power Plant, Tuskens
- Air-2 Racing Swoop M. Artisan – Power Plant, Lok Elite NPCs
- BARC Speeder Loot schem, Necrosis – Power Plant, Avatar Guards – Avenging Mort Quest
- Rebel BARC Speeder Faction Recruiter
- Imperial BARC Speeder Faction Recruiter
- Geonosian Speeder Loot schem, Geo Guards – Power Plant, Geonosian Guards
- Organa Speeder Smuggler Crate – Specialized Motor, Smuggler Crate
- Sith Speeder Loot schem, Exar Kun – Power Plant, Exar Kun Guards
- Swamp Speeder Loot schem, Bog Raider boss – Power Plant, Bog Raider NPCs
- Snowspeeder Hoth Rebel Quartermaster
- STAP Speeder Loot schem, DWB droids – Power Plant, DWB Droids
- FG 8T8 Pod Racer Racing Reward
- Balta Pod Racer Racing Reward
- Longtail Pod Racer Racing Reward
- Gasgano Pod Racer Racing Reward
- Mawhonic Pod Racer Racing Reward
- AT-RT Hoth Imperial Quartermaster
- AT-PT Smuggler Crate
- Flare S-Swoop M. Artisan – Power Plant, Tatooine NPCs
- XJ6 Speeder Smuggler Crate – Specialized Motor, Smuggler Crate
- Koro-2 Airspeeder Smuggler Crate – Specialized Motor, Smuggler Crate
- Bespin Single Pod Speeder Smuggler Crate – Specialized Motor, Smuggler Crate
- Republic Gunship Smuggler Crate – Specialized Motor, Smuggler Crate
- A-1 Deluxe Floater Smuggler Crate – Specialized Motor, Smuggler Crate
- Hover Lifter Speeder Smuggler Crate – Deed
- Anakin’s Podracer Smuggler Crate – Deed
- Mechno Chair Smuggler Crate – Deed
- Hover Chair Smuggler Crate – Deed
- Grievous Wheel Bike ? – Deed
The following vehicles are now able to carry passengers: (1 passenger unless specified otherwise)
Grievous Wheel Bike
Koro-2 Exodrive Airspeeder
Organa (XJ-2) Speeder
USV-5 Speeder (4 passengers)
V-35 Landspeeder (5 passengers)
Desert Skiff (7 passengers)
Republic Gunship (7 passengers)
The driver and passenger(s) must be in the same group
A passenger that is grouped with the driver simply needs to select the vehicle, once the driver is onboard, and choose ‘Enter’
Passengers can leave the vehicle by typing /dismount (make a macro for it!)
There is some graphical weirdness on the passenger end, but it is updated and corrected as the driver moves the vehicle. It’s just visual and temporary.
Mission waypoints will not update for passengers. (same as on Empire in Flames, if you’ve used the system there)
NPC escorts in themeparks will be able to mount your speeder with you!
Multipassenger creature mounts are coming soon as well!
Newly added mounted creatures:
- Bolle Bol
- Deranged Mantigrue
- Greater Sludge Panther
- Guf Drolg
- Horned Raptor
- Horned Raptor Stalker
- Hoth Mastodon
- Towering Hoth Mastodon
- Kai Tok
- Kashyyyk Bantha
- Lantern Bird
- Lava Flea
- Grassland Nerf
- Stonefoot Nerf
- Peko Peko
- Reptilian Flier
- Ancient Reptilian Flier
- Bold Tauntaun
- Whisper Bird
- Grand Wrix
Name Source(s), Format, (Certification – Novice elite profession if none listed)
- Blacksun Razor Knuckler Black Suns, loot schem
- Blasterfist IG-88 , loot schem, general
- Massassi Knuckler Exar Kun Cultist, general
- Katarn Knuckler NK Necrosis, loot schem
- Metal Fan Sayormi NPCs, general
- PvP Knuckler Faction Recruiter
- Punch Dagger Marauder, general
- Naktra Crystal Knife NK Necrosis, loot schem (dagger)
- Trando Skinning Knife Avatar Scalelord, Guard (dagger)
- Mustafar Bandit Sword HK-47, loot schem (sword)
- Obsidian Sword Axkva Min, loot schem (stun baton)
- Acid Sword Spiderclan Elder, Protector, loot schem (stun baton)
- Junti Mace Marauder, loot schem, general (curved sword)
- Mandalorian Sword Death Watch Overlord (curved sword)
- Marauder Sword Marauder, loot schem, general
- Massassi Sword Exar Kun Head Cultist, loot schem (curved sword)
- PvP Sword Faction Recruiter (stun baton)
- RSF Sword RSF Captain, loot schem, general (sword)
- Wookiee Sword Feral Wookiee (stun baton)
- Blade of Weeping Wounds ?
- Exar Kun Massassi Sword 2h Exar Kun, loot schem
- PvP Sword 2h Admiral Sait, ISD- Faction Recruiter
- Sith Sword 2h Exar Kun, loot schem, general
- Massassi Sword 2h Exar Kun Cultist
- Obsidian Sword 2h Axkva Min, loot schem
- Tulrus Sword 2h HK-47, loot schem
- Wookiee Sword 2h Feral Wookiee
- Cryo Lance Avatar Scalelord, Guard, loot schem, general (long vibro axe)
- Electric Polearm, loot schem, general (long vibro axe)
- Kaminoan Staff loot, general (basic lance)
- Kashyyyk Staff Feral Wookiee (long vibro axe)
- Massassi Polearm Exar Kun (long vibro axe)
- Shock Lance General Rieekan, Echo Base, general (long vibro axe)
- Magna Guard Staff HK-47 (basic lance)
- Obsidian Lance Axkva Min, loot schem (basic lance)
- Xandank Lance Sher Kar, loot schem (basic lance)
- Wookiee Lance Feral Wookiee (basic lance)
- Trando Lance Lord Cyssc, Avatar (basic lance)
- Poison Spike NK Necrosis (basic lance)
- Heroic SD Polearm Admiral Sait, ISD, loot schem (basic lance)
- Gand Shockprod Staff Faction Recruiters (long vibro axe)
- Staff of Pestilence ? (long vibro axe)
- Alliance Disruptor Pistol General Rieekan, Echo Base , loot schem
- Flechette Pistol Rebel Snow Trooper, loot schem, general
- Intimidator Pistol IG-88, loot_schem, general
- Ion Stunner Pistol loot schem
- Jawa Pistol Jawas, general
- KYD21 Pistol NK Necrosis
- Mandalorian Pistol Death Watch Overlord
- Trando Suppressor Pistol Lord Cyssc, Avatar
- URG8 Pistol Lord Cyssc, Avatar, loot schem
- DD6 Pistol Rodian Hunter Bunker bone exchange, loot schem, general
- Deathhammer Pistol Elite Stormtroopers, Rebel Corvette, loot schem – Young Gun Quest reward, general
- Flare Pistol NK Necrosis, general
- P-8 Lamprey Pistol Admiral Sait, ISD, loot schem
- Imperial PvP Pistol Faction Recruiter
- Rebel PvP Pistol Faction Recruiter
- Renegade Pistol Norulac Raider Captain, general
- Westar 34 Pistol Rebel Officers, Imperial Corvette – Rebel Snow Troopers, Echo Base dungeon, general
- Ion Relic Pistol HK-47, loot schem
- Disruptor Pistol HK-47, loot schem
- Wookiee Bowcaster Pistol Feral Wookiees
- Alliance Needler Carbine General Rieekan, Echo Base, general
- Bothan Bola Carbine Norulac Raider Captain, loot schem, general
- Czerka Dart Carbine IG-88, loot schem, general
- E5 Carbine DWB Battle Droid, loot schem, general
- Geonosian Carbine Crazed Geo Guards, loot schem
- Proton Carbine Lord Cyssc, Avatar, loot schem
- Mandalorian Carbine Death Watch Overlord
- Republic SFOR Carbine HK-47, loot schem
- DC15 Carbine NK Necrosis
- Charric Carbine Bog Raider NPCs, general
- Whistler Carbine Admiral Sait, ISD, loot schem
- Kun Massassi Carbine Exar Kun, loot schem
- Rebel PvP Carbine Faction Recruiter
- Imperial PvP Carbine Faction Recruiter
- Wookiee Carbine Feral Wookiee
- Underslung Carbine Silent Shade NPCs, general
- Fallan Hyper-Rifle Norulac Raider Captain, loot schem, general
- Alliance Gauss Rifle General Rieekan, Echo Base
- DC15 Rifle NK Necrosis, loot schem
- Deathtrooper Rifle Elite Stormtroopers, Rebel Corvette, general
- Geonosian Drill Crazed Geo Guard, loot schem
- LD1 Rifle Lord Cyssc, Avatar, loot schem, general
- Mandalorian Rifle Death Watch Overlord
- Proton Rifle Lord Cyssc, Avatar, loot schem
- Trandoshan Hunting Rifle Lord Cyssc, Avatar, loot schem
- Jinkins J1 Rifle IG-88, general
- A280 Rifle Admiral Sait, ISD, general
- Eweb Rifle Snowtrooper, general
- Massassi Ink Rifle Exar Kun, loot schem
- Imperial PvP Rifle Faction Recruiter
- Rebel PvP Rifle Faction Recruiter
- Westar M5 Rifle IG-88, general
- DP23 Rifle NK Necrosis, loot schem
- Mustafar Disruptor Rifle HK-47, loot schem
- Naktra Crystal Rifle NK Necrosis, loot schem
- TC22 Rifle CorSec Officers, Neutral Corvette, general
- Pestilent Crossbow ?
- Lava Cannon HK-47
- Crusader Heavy Rifle Death Watch Overlord
- CR1 Heavy Blast Cannon Silent Shade Overlord
- Republic Flamethrower HK-47
- Heavy Carbonite Rifle Kyrisa
- Imperial Heavy PvP Faction Recruiters
- Rebel Heavy PvP Faction Recruiters
- Upgraded Nightsister Energy Lance to medium AP
- Changed Jawa Ion Rifle to Electricity damage
- Changed Tusken Rifle to Kinetic damage
- Changed Stun Baton to Energy damage
- Changed Geonosian Sonic Blaster to Blast damage
- Upgraded Nym’s Slugthrower Carbine to medium AP
- Upgraded Ewok Crossbow to medium AP
- Changed Tangle Pistol to Cold damage
- Upgraded DE-10 Pistol to medium AP
- 8D8 IG-88, loot schem
- Battle Droid (ranged combat) Colonel OR, loot schem
- Super Battle Droid (ranged combat) HK Taskmaster, loot schem
- Magnaguard (melee combat) HK-47, loot schem
- Droideka (ranged combat) AK-Prime, loot schem
- IG Assassin Droid (ranged combat) IG-88, loot schem
- ASN 121 Droid Master DE
- Guardian Mark II ‘Robo-Dog’ (melee combat) ?, loot schem
- Dwarf Spider Droid (ranged combat) ?, loot schem
- Pit Droid ?, loot schem
- Model 88-series Administrative Droid (ranged combat) ?, loot schem
Decoration name … source
- Bespin Shelves Loot Schem, Cloud City Instance
- Bespin Sconce Loot Schem, Cloud City Instance
- Bespin Lamp Loot Schem, Cloud City Instance
- Bespin Glass Sculpture Loot Schem, Cloud City Instance
- Jellyfish Hologram Loot, Avatar Instance
- Exar Kun Fresco Loot, Exar Kun instance
- Hoth Geode Loot, Kyrisa
- Wampa Skin Rug Loot, Gigantic Wampa
- Sher Kar Skull Loot, Sher Kar Instance
- Jabba’s Bed Smuggler Crate
- Dejarik Hologame Table Smuggler Crate
- Baby Colo Claw Fish Tank Smuggler Crate
- Droid Oil Bath Smuggler Crate
- Decorative Display Case (short and tall) Smuggler Crate
- Decorative Fish Tank Smuggler Crate
- Indoor Fountains/Gardens Styles 1&2 Smuggler Crate
- The Freeman Memorial Smuggler Crate
- Computer Consoles Style 1&2 Smuggler Crate
- Meatlump Junk Meatlumps
- Sayormi Junk Sayormi
- Glowing/Bubbling/Steaming Rocks ?
- Nightsister and Singing Mountain Clan Themepark Deco (placeable in cities)
- Over 30 creature trophies Various boss creatures and Smuggler Crate
- Abi’s Flooring and Borrie’s Wall mod packs Dozens of variations crafted at Master Architect
- New Halloween collection quest items and rewards (found across the galaxy, placeable in cities)
- Tanray Heart Crystal Mustafar Mining Markers Quest
…and hundreds more paintings, rugs, custom-made, and expansion items!
- Added Combat, Commerce, University, and Theater style guild hall templates to Corellia, Naboo, and Tatooine style guild hall crafts
- Added alternate City Hall styles with roads – styles change on each planet, generally Style 1 is default concrete or tile, Style 2 is alternate concrete or tile, Style 3 is dirt, leaves, or 2nd alternate tile
List of new housing and how to aqcuire them:
- Bespin Cloud House Loot Schem, Smuggler Crate
- Commando Bunker Loot Schem, Smuggler Crate
- Emperor’s Spire Faction Recruiter
- Hangar Loot Schem, Smuggler Crate
- Jedi House Loot Schem, Smuggler Crate
- Mustafarian Bunker Loot Schem, HK-47
- Rebel Spire Faction Recruiter
- Relaxation House Loot Schem, Smuggler Crate
- Sith House Loot Schem, Exar Kun
- Kashyyyk Tree House Loot Schem, Smuggler Crate
- Vehicle Garage Loot Schem, Smuggler Crate
- VIP Bunker Loot Schem, Smuggler Crate
- Naboo Small Window Schem, Master Architect
- Tatooine Small Window Schem, Master Architect
- Generic Small Window 1 Schem, Master Architect
- Generic Small Window 2 Schem, Master Architect
- Generic Medium Window 1 Schem, Master Architect
- Generic Medium Window 2 Schem, Master Architect
- Generic Large Window 1 Schem, Master Architect
- Generic Large Window 2 Schem, Master Architect
- Jabba’s Sail Barge Deed, Smuggler Crate
- Jawa Sandcrawler House Deed, Smuggler Crate
- AT-AT House Deed, Smuggler Crate
- YT-1300 House Deed, Smuggler Crate
Non-CH Looted Pet Deeds:
Sher Kar Hatchling (Sher Kar)
Added to vanilla planets:
- Massiff (Tatooine, rare)
- Torton Colossus (Rori, rare)
- Saber Toothed Tusk Cat (Naboo, ultra rare)
- Dune Sea Krayt Dragon (Tatooine, ultra rare)
- Hoth Hog, Belligerent Hoth Hog
- Hoth Mastodon, Towering Hoth Mastodon (rare, Mountable)
- Tauntaun, Bold Tauntaun (Mountable) Variants
- Wampa, Grizzly Wampa (rare)
- Bolotaur (Mountable)
- Kashyyyk Bantha (Mountable)
- Minstyngar Bonecrusher (Rare)
- Mouf (Mountable)
- Uller (and variations)
- Varactyl (variants, Mountable)
- Domestic Uwari Beetle
- Jyykle Vulture
- Urnsoris (and variations)
- Cirook, Towering Cirook
- Draylisk (Mountable), Draylisk Trampler
- Grizzok, Territorial Grizzok
- Kuat Plains Bat
- Plankite, Plankite Bark Biter
- Mawrat, Savage Winged Mawrat, Savage Winged Mawrat Shredder (Rare)
- Sibbart, Sibbart Scavenger
- Enraged Grizzok
- Enraged Grizzok Trampler
- Blistmok, Blistmok Shrieker (Mountable)
- Jundak, Jundak Eviscerator (Rare)
- Lava Flea, Smoldering Lava Flea (Mountable)
- Stunted Karling
- Tanray, Tanray Lavarunner
- Tulrus (tamable, mountable), Magma Drenched Tulrus (non tamable)
- Xandank, Onyx Plated Xandank
- Kubaza Beetle
- Carax, Carax Swamp Stomper (non tamable)
- Finned Blaggart, Noxious Finned Blaggart
- Horned Platile
- Mireclaw, Mireclaw Swamp Prowler (Rare)
- Gluttonous Quagfly
- Razor Angler
- Infectious Razor Angler
- Whiskerback Widow, Webweaving Whiskerback Widow
- Barbard, Barbard Bludgeoner
- Dire Feathound
- Stocky Hawkbat
- Horned Raptor, Horned Raptor Stalker (Mountable)
- Minor Grogilla
- Nexu (Rare, Mountable) Variants
- Pangrack, Pangrack Pack Runner
- Spined Spider, Spined Spider Aggressor
- Grogilla, Young Grogilla, Giant Grogilla, Grogilla Matriarch
- Ambrian Staga
- Nerf, Grassland Nerf, Stonefoot Nerf (rare) (Mountable)
- Tuskolle (Mountable)
- Bogwing, Bogwing Prowler
- Borgax, Borgax Ripper (Mountable)
- Marsatch, Marsatch Bog Treader
- Spiax, Spiax Swamp Gazer
- Vennid, Festering Vennid
Newly available for Bio Engineer crafting:
- Capper Spinflap
- Hawk Bat
- Horned Platile
- Gackle Bat
- Kashyyyk Bantha
- Lava Flea
- Peko Peko
- Reptilian Flier
- Spined Snake
Improved/Rebalanced and new rare tamable vanilla creatures:
Acklay (added tamable Lesser Acklay)
Aggravaged Kaadu trampler
Bark Mite Burrower
Bark Mite Burrower Queen
Blood Drenched Merek King
Bolle Bol (Mountable)
Bull Rancor (New model)
Deadly Hooded Rawl
Deranged Mantigrue (Mountable)
Enraged Reptilian Flier
Fambaa (Rare, Mountable)
Gaping Spider Queen
Gaping Spider Reclues Queen
Giant Crystal Snake
Giant Sand Beetle
Great Plains Stalker
Greater Sludge Panther (mountable)
Guf Drolg (Mountable)
Infuriated Roba Protector
Insane Mantigrue Berserker
Kai Tok (Mountable)
King Merek Harvester
King Venom Nightspider
Lantern Bird (Mountable)
Mamien Jungle Lord
Merek Deaths Head
Merek Harvester Queen
Peko Peko (Mountable)
Razor Cat Eviscerator
Reclusive Cavern Spider Queen
Reptilian Flier, Ancient Reptilian Flier (mountable)
Rhoa Kwi Pack Leader
Savage Guf Drolg
Sharnaff Reckless Ravager
Slinking Voritor Hunter
Swift Charging Bol
Toxic Merek Battlelord
Vexed Voritor Lizard
Whisper Bird (Mountable)
Wild Dune Boar
Wrix, Grand Wrix (mountable)
Wonderous Cu Pa
All conventional armor equippable as invisible for Wookiees and Ithorians. Infiltrator, Rebel Spec Ops, and Imperial Galactic Marine have Wook/Ith appearances.
Invisible Armor Helmet (for new species with head clipping issues – separate schematic available for all craftable armor types at Master Armorsmith – faction variants available on recruiters/quartermasters)
Imperial Shock Trooper Faction Recruiter
Imperial Scout Trooper Faction Recruiter
Imperial Snow Trooper Faction Recruiter
Imperial Officer Chest Plate Faction Recruiter
Imperial Crusader Faction Recruiter
Infiltrator Schematic (quest at Rori, Rebel Outpost)
Galactic Marine Faction Recruiter
Marauder style 12&3 Marauder, Norulac Raider, general loot drop
Rebel Crusader Faction Recruiter
Rebel Assault Faction Recruiter
Rebel Battle Faction Recruiter
Rebel Marine (full set) Faction Recruiter
Rebel SpecForce Faction Recruiter
Rebel Snow Trooper Faction Recruiter
Bounty Hunter Armor Schematic, Black Sun loot drop
Backpacks: (all new packs should be 65 slots)
Nightsister Backpack Loot, Nightsisters
Singing Mountain Clan Backpack Loot, SMC Witches
Krayt Skull Backpack Loot, Colossal Krayt Dragon
Rebel Ace Backpack Faction Recruiter
Imperial Ace Backpack Faction Recruiter
Rebel Snow Backpack Faction Recruiter
Snowtrooper Backpack Faction Recruiter
Tauntaun Skull Backpack Loot, Taun Taun Matriarch
Rebel Endor Backpack Faction Recruiter
Sandtrooper Backpack Faction Recruiter
Chiss Poacher Backpack Smuggler Crate, Kkorrwrot
Recon Backpack Loot, Hutt ‘Gas Plant’ Instance
Cybernetic Headband Loot Schem, Cloud City Instance
Lando’s Cape Loot Schem, Cloud City Instance
Rebel/Imperial Duster Faction Recruiter
Neutral Duster Smuggler Crate
Cloak (Hood Up/Down) for Wookiees and Ithorians Default appearance added
- Taanab: restoration and upgrade of SOE’s unfinished work
- Hoth: original terrain and design, contains SOE’s NGE instance terrain and assets
- Nal Hutta: terrain extrapolated from BETA files, original design and environment
- Kashyyyk: special open-world edition with all instances integrated, some original design
- Mustafar: fairly advanced restoration, still in progress, some original design
- Dagobah: original terrain and design
- Mon Calamari: original terrain, design, and 3D work – with underwater zone
- Kuat: original terrain and design
- Coruscant: WIP – just a small peek and a travel hub – original design, original 3d work, public assets from scifi3d.com
- Ord Mantell: original terrain and design, mixed with repurposed SOE code
- Nova Orion: A space station with free travel to Tatooine, Nal Hutta, and Kashyyyk – the station cargo quartermaster there sells dropped cargo to Master Smugglers for cash
- Tansarii Point Station: A new starting location that contains an adventurous ‘newbie’ dungeon (Station Gamma) and free travel to Ord Mantell, Dantooine, Kuat, and Taanab
- Centerpoint Station: A massive and ancient station that lies between Talus and Tralus, with free travel to Naboo, Corellia, Talus, and Coruscant.
- Bespin: Original design. Charter a flight to Cloud City from any space station, to travel more rapidly to the outer rim
- Kessel: Original terrain and design. Charter a flight to Kessel from any space station, to travel more rapidly to the outer rim
- Dathomir: removed fog around Aurilia
- Endor: removed surrounding mountains, removed trees from ocean
- Tatooine, Naboo, Corellia: added NGE snapshots (new items in cities, caves and bunkers across the planets, new minor POIs)
- Talus: fixed messy water table
Instances require keys looted in the wild, from bosses, or from Smuggler Crates, Treasure Maps, or Locked Briefcases. Instance group size is generally capped at 10, and the timer is generally 60 minutes.
The Avatar Platform – 500,500 Kashyyyk- boss: Lord Cyssc, key: Trando Slavers
Axkva Min Lair – NS Stronghold, Dath- boss: Axkva, key: NS Elders
Exar Kun Tomb – Exar Kun Temple, Yavin- boss: Exar Kun, key: Dark Jedi
IG-88 Arena – Nym’s Stronghold, Lok- boss: IG-88, key: ?
ISD – Echo Base, Hoth- boss: Admiral Sait, key: Imperial Snowtroopers (Rebel only)
Sher Kar – Near Tulrus Nesting Grounds, Mustafar, key: Stunted Karlings
Working Droid Factory – 500, 1900, Mustafar, key: Mustafarian Salvage Bandit Leaders
Decrepit Droid Factory – 500, 1900, Mustafar, key: Mustafarian Salvage Bandits
Old Research Facility – POI, Mustafar, key: Mustafarian Phantom Bandits
Hutt ‘Gas Leak’ Bunker – Nal Hutta
Cloud City ‘Core’ – Bespin, key: Smuggler Crate, Treasure Map **5 minute timer**
Echo Base – Hoth, key: Rebel Snow Troopers (Imperial only) **Currently Disabled**
Myyydril Caverns- -1800,1800 Kashyyyk- boss: Necrosisfull spawns
HK-47- Mustafar central lava sea- boss: HK-47
Black Sun Shipwreck- POI, Taanab
Norulac Raider Cave- approx 700, 7000 Taanab
Norulac Vs. Farmer Battle – POI, Taanab
Hoth Taun Taun Caves – near Geyser Fields POI, Hoth- boss: Taun Taun Matriarch
Hoth Wampa Caves- POI, Hoth- boss: Gigantic Wampa (random spawn in one of four caves)
Kyrisa’s Cave- Hoth- boss; Kyrisa
Crimson Marauder Stronghold – approx -3000, 1000 Lok – boss: (several)
Treilan’s Lab – Ord Mantell – boss: Dr. Treilan (several minor bosses)
Bog Raider Bunker- Nal Hutta – boss: (several)
Silent Shades Bunker- Talus- boss: (several)
Imperial vs. Rebel Battle – approx 6000, -6750 Rori – boss: (several)- PvP zone
Kuat Poacher Cave – -2575, 2930 Kuat
Kuat Poacher Vs. Creature Battle – 200, 2350 Kuat
Sayormi Stronghold – approx -4500 500, Ord Mantell
Sayormi Cave – ? Ord Mantell
Nexu Cave – POI, Ord Mantell
Disinous City – POI, Ord Mantell
Valley of Fear, Anger, and Hate – ? Dagobah
Illusion Cave – ? Dagobah
Dragonsnake Den – ? Dagobah
Nyle’s Droid Facility – ? Mon Calamari
Goroga Cave – POI Mon Calamari
The Forbidden Maw – POI Mon Calamari
…plus many more! (some are secret)
Deathwatch Bunker: Added loot to droids, Black Suns, and Overlord, buffed Overlord HAM
Geo Cave: Added loot, buffed Acklay HAM and damage, buffed Fire Spider similarly
Added 3 dynamic Acklay spawns to world on Yavin IV
Spiderclan Cave: Added loot
Axkva Min instance entrance is at former Axkva spawn point
Corellian Corvette: Added loot
An asterisk* indicates an original quest created by our team!
- Increased credit and faction rewards, armor and weapon reward stats in Rebel, Imperial, Nym’s, Jabba’s, Valarian, Nightsister, Singing Mountain Clan, and Marauder themeparks
- Mos Eisley speeder quest (starts with Majolnir just outside the starport)
- Tatooine Panoramic Vista POI collection
- Galactic Tour part 1* – Coronet (starport entrance, travel kiosk with poster)
- Infiltrator Armor Schematic quest* – Rebel Outpost on Rori (Master Armorsmith)
- Rebreather Quest* – starts with Ordell Robbi in the Mon Calamari City medical center
- Avenging Mort (Clone Trooper Armor quest) – starts with Mort in the Dearic cantina
- Mustafar Mining Markers – starts with Surveyor Jo Keslev at the Mensix Mining Facility
- Halloween Collections* – Sith-o-Lanterns, Gravestones, and Egg Sacs – find them all over the galaxy!
- Rryatt Trail Trials – starts with Krepauk near the Rryatt Trails POI on Kashyyyk
- Oceanographic Survey Droid Collection* – find them on and around Mon Calamari
– All characters can perform basic dance 1 and flourishes 1 through 8
–All characters can use Basic Camps
– Master Architect can now craft windowed houses.
– Reduced number of components and resources needed for wall modules/sections.
– Can now craft roads and other new player city decorations.
– Added combat, commerce, university, and theater style guild hall templates to Corellia, Naboo, and Tatooine style guild hall crafts. Style guide in ‘housing’ section of change list.
– Most furniture can now have their color altered during crafting.
–Added dozens of craftable decorative floor and wall texture segments at Master
– Armor caps out at 84%.
– Many more armor sets are now viable, as well as more looted armor components. A more detailed explanation on the armor changes can be found here: http://swgsunrunner2.com/armor-crafting-changes
– Most armor sets can now be freely recolored.
– New armor components available to enhance and craft various suits of armor.
– Master Artisan can now craft AB-1 Landspeeder, Air-2 Racing Swoop, Flare S-Swoop, USV-5 Landspeeder, V-35 Landspeeder, and XP-38 Landspeeder. Some of these vehicles require a power plant which can be looted from certain npcs. Many more vehicles are available, but require their schematic and a specific powerplant to be looted.
– Over 100 new creatures to sample from.
– Bio-Engineered pet HAM distribution has been improved.
– Bio-Engineered pet accuracy has been improved.
– The following are now available as new pet skins: Blistmok, Bolotaur, Capper Spineflap, Hawkbat, Horned Platile, Gackle Bat, Kashyyyk Bantha, Lava Flea, Nerf, Peko Peko, Pharple, Reptilian Flier, Spined Snake, Urnsoris, Varactyl, and Walluga.
– Deathblowing other players gives you visibility and will put you on the bounty hunter terminals – regardless of profession.
– Lightning cannons are now affected by the general heavy weapon accuracy and speed mods.
New Bounty Hunter skills:
Dazing Shock: An attack that can only be used with the lightning cannon. Damages and causes the target to become dizzy.
Crippling Surge: An attack that can only be used with the lightning cannon. Damages and knocks the target down.
Debilitating Jolt: An attack that can only be used with the lightning cannon. High damage and stuns the target.
Unarmed Bleed: Can only be used while unarmed, causes the target to bleed.
– The 4th box for every combat style has had their experience requirement reduced to 50k.
– An additional 15 speed has been added throughout the Carbineer tree.
– State accuracy has been improved on multiple attacks.
– Several new damage types available on new carbines.
New Carbineer skills:
– Carbine Bash: A melee ranged attack that has a high chance to dizzy and knock down the target.
– Full Auto Assault: A high-powered area attack that causes multiple targets to become dizzy.
– Mostly merged with former Doctor profession.
– Poison and disease Cs removed.
– Can now cure poison, disease, and extinguish fire.
– Can now revive players.
– Can now cure states.
– Commandos will have a higher Special Action Cost as they approach the weapon speed cap – this is considered weapon ‘overheating.’
– General heavy weapon accuracy and speed affects the newly available Commando heavy weapons and the launcher pistol.
– Several new heavy weapons available. Including the lava cannon, heavy carbonite rifle, CR1 blast cannon and more.
– These new heavy weapons can use both the newly available commando skills in the Field Tactics tree, as well as the skills from other ranged professions.
– Can now use bomb droids.
New Commando skills:
Rapid Bombardment: A low powered, but fast attack that allows you to rapidly fire at your target. Can only be used with heavy weapons.
Lethal Exertion: A high powered attack that stuns your target, can only be used with heavy weapons.
Buffeting Onslaught: An attack that damages and blinds multiple targets at once, can only be used with heavy weapons.
Ruthless Surge: An attack that dizzies and knocks down multiple targets, can only be used with heavy weapons.
Destructive Overcharge: A high powered attack that can stun your target, due to the higher damage output of this attack, there is a slight delay after using it. Can only be used with heavy weapons.
Commando’s Gambit: A devastating attack that will do massive damage and stun your target. Due to the extremely high power of this attack, you must wait 30 seconds before you can use it again. Can only be used with heavy weapons.
Engulfing Flame: Sends off a blast of flames towards a single target, causing them to become dizzy and knocking them down. This attack can only be used with lava cannons and flamethrowers.
– HAM, accuracy, and special attacks of many creatures have been improved.
– Pet storage has been increased.
– Maximum level of pets at master CH has been raised to 120, the max taming level has been increased to 100.
– Pets will now react to more emotes, such as /gulp, /pet, /preen – and will now sit on the ‘stay’ command.
– Pet summon time has been reduced to 5 seconds. Pets can also be called while in combat.
– Embolden pets duration has been increased to 5 minutes.
– Enrage pets duration has been increased to 2 and a half minutes. Damage boost raised from 15% to 20%
– Over 100 new creatures to tame across the galaxy, including more rare and ultra rare tamables.
– Over 50 new mountable creatures.
New Creature Handler skills:
Encourage pets: Heals 40% of your pet’s health, action, and mind. You must wait 4 and a half minutes before you can use this skill again.
Outrage pets: Significantly increases your pet’s attack power for 30 seconds. You must wait 4 and a half minutes before you can use this skill again.
– Combat droid resists have been increased from 40% to 50%
– HAM, damage, and accuracy on combat droids has been improved.
– New droid models: Battle Droid, Super Battle Droid, Droideka, 8D8, Magnaguard, Dwarf Spider Droid, Guardian Mark II, ASN 121, Pit Droid, and IG assassin droid.
– Droid engineers with Production IV can now use two droids simultaneously, and Master Droid Engineers can call a third.
New Droid Engineer skills:
Droid Reboot: Heals 40% of your droid’s HAM, 5 minute cooldown once used.
Droid Overclock: Increases your droid’s HAM for 5 minutes.
Droid Phaser Overclock: Increases your droid’s damage for a minute and a half, cooldown is 3 minutes.
– Dancer, musician, and image designer have all been merged into the entertainer profession.
– Several new damage types available on new one-handed weaponry.
– Stun baton damage type changed to energy.
New Fencer skill:
Merciless Slash: A high powered attack that causes your target to bleed. This can affect health, action, and mind.
– Experience requirement on Rifles, Pistols, and Carbines 4 has been reduced to 50k.
– Doctor removed, contents dispersed throughout medic and combat medic.
– Enhance D’s and Stim E’s removed.
– Can now craft buff packs.
– Can now buff at master medic, though there are higher bonuses for pursuing combat medic.
– Several new damage types available on new polearm weaponry.
– Leg hit 3 modifier raised from 2.5 to 3.5
– Damage range on crafted pikes increased.
New Pikeman skill:
Unyielding Batter: A high powered attack that can cause your target to become dizzy.
– Several new damage types available on new pistols.
– Geonosian Sonic Blaster damage type changed to blast.
New Pistoleer skill:
Crown Shot: An attack that can cause a mind bleed on your target.
– Roads can now be placed in player cities.
– Many new decorative items available to place inside city limits, including crafting stations.
– Maximum amount of city decorations has been increased.
– Added a mission terminal to High Tech Field Bases.
– Melee and ranged damage mitigation 2 available at master ranger.
– Several new camps have been added to fit on various new planets – these are the only camps that can be used on those planets.
– Camo kits for new planets have been added.
– Speed reduced. You are now required to get an additional +25 speed from tapes, accessories, or other means to speed cap.
– Several new damage types available on new rifles.
– Jawa ion rifle damage type changed to Electricity.
New Rifleman skill:
Disabling shot: An accurate attack with a high chance to knock down the target.
– Basic camp kits can now be used by everyone.
– Snow Camp added, crafted and certed for Survival II.
– Foraged food stats and duration slightly improved.
– Added new loot items to foraging, fishing, and treasure maps – increased treasure guardian strength.
– The following spices have been improved to be more viable: Yarrock, Thruster head, Grey gabaki, Scramjet, Sedative H4B, and Droid lube.
– On Nova Orion Station, smugglers can spend 1 million credits (cash) to purchase lost cargo. Inside you can find various schematics, decorative items, and other things that typically can’t be found naturally. This gives smugglers something they can actually smuggle.
– Can now use bomb droids.
– Dirty fighting 3 now grants melee damage and ranged damage mitigation 2.
New Smuggler skill:
Hasty getaway: This ranged attack blinds and lowers the posture of multiple targets.
– The squad leader must be within 128m of their party members for their buffs to take effect.
– Master Squad Leader now has melee damage and ranged damage mitigation 3.
New Squad Leader skills:
Focused fire: An accurate and high powered ranged attack focusing on a single target.
Dizzy shot: A ranged attack that can dizzy a single target.
Barrage shot: A ranged attack that can stun multiple targets.
Punishing shot: A ranged attack that can dizzy multiple targets and knock them down.
Commander’s force: A powerful ranged attack that can intimidate a single target.
Stay focused: This ability allows you to remove the blind state from your party members.
– Several new damage types available on new two-handed weaponry.
– Scythe blade’s damage type has been changed to Acid.
– You now require +25 two handed speed from tapes, accessories, or other means to reach the speed cap.
New Swordsman skill:
Burgeoning Wallop: A powerful single target attack that can also blind.
Teras Kasi Artist:
– Several new damage types available on new unarmed weaponry.
New Teras Kasi Artist skill:
Unarmed Maelstrom: A high powered attack with a high chance to dizzy your target.
– Many new weapons are available to craft.
– Many new looted weapon components are available for various weapon types.
- Painted Hills
- Hex Farm
- Mining Outfit
- Blacksun Shipwreck
- Great Herds
- Norulac vs. Farmer Battle
- Scavenger Starport
- Wampa Caverns
- Echo Base
- Frozen Lake
- Kuat Drive Yards
- Gardens of Tralala
- Forest Research Station
- Failed Rebel Op
- Fishing Docks
- Kuat’s Tallest Waterfall
- Smuggler’s Peak
- Disinous City
- Junk Fields
- Grogilla Canyon
- Twin Falls
- Hutt Menagerie
- Carax Nesting Grounds
- Hutt Prison
- Kachirho Starport
- Mensix Mining Facility
- Geyser Island
- Ancient Krayt Dragon
- Axkva Min
- Kiin Dray
- Death Watch Overlord
- Sher Kar
- Colossal Krayt Dragon
- Gorax Titan
- Wandering Affliction
- Meatlump King
- Gaping Maw
- Hero of Tansarii Point Station
- Race: Kuat Canyon
- Soiled Radio
- Skill mod drop rate @ 1/100
- Junk loot value increased x10
- Yellow/Exceptional/Legendary modifiers reduced to 1.25/1.5/2.0
- SEAs drop with stat mod name and amount in item name
- Looted weapons only drop with weapon-appropriate skill mods (accuracy, speed, etc)
- Added Creature Harvesting and Taunt to SEAs and looted clothing
- Removed many unused stats from SEA loot tables and looted clothing and armor
New looted accessories (rings, bracelets, necklaces, and earrings) are dropping all over the galaxy – from old and new, easy and difficult NPCs. These come in hundreds of varieties, some with multiple stats, and all have a small chance to proc even more.
New looted armor enhancements: (See “Armor Changes” section)
New looted weapon enhancements:
- Wampa Femur (Giant Wampa Femurs similar to Acklay Bones, regular Wampa Femurs are Infiltrator Armor components)
- Wampa Jaw (Similar to Rancor Teeth)
- Kimogila Tissue (ranged blaster power handler tissue balanced for medium damage, low stack size)
- Grogilla Tissue (ranged blaster power handler tissue balanced for low damage, high stack size)
- Singing Mountain Clan Vibro Unit (lower damage, higher durability)
- Spiderclan Vibro Unit (medium damage, high accuracy)
- Katarn Claws (similar to Rancor Tooth/Wampa Jaw)
- Blackscale Stock (Stock variant)
- Modified Pistol Barrel (Chiss Poachers in Hracca Glade, Projectile Pistol Barrel variant)
- Kkorrwrot Blood (Weapon Scope variant)
- Urnsoris Tooth (Vibro Blade Unit variant)
- Tainted Feed Mechanism (Gotal Hunters in Rryatt Trails, Projectile Feed Mechanism variant)
- Karian Blood (Sher Kar, ranged blaster power handler tissue)
- Tampered Feed Mechanism (?, Projectile Feed Mechanism variant)
- Crimson Marauder Vibro Motor
- Bog Raider Energy Capacitor
- Silent Shade Blade Enhancements (Rancor Tooth variant)
- Sayormi Vibro Unit
- Strider Syndicate Projectile Rifle Barrel
- Dragonsnake Fang (Dragonsnake Den)
- Maw Pearl (Forbidden Maw)
- Maw Heart (Forbidden Maw)
- Fear, Anger, and Hate Crystals (Valley of Fear, Anger, and Hate)
New looted pharmaceutical enhancements:
- Carax Venom (similar to spider venom)
- Webweaver Poison (similar to Donkuwah Poison)
- Arakarra Venom
- Ethereal Mist (Illusion Cave)
- Fear, Anger, and Hate Potions (Valley of Fear, Anger, and Hate)
- Dragonsnake Venom (Dragonsnake Den)
- Goroga Brain (Goroga Cave)
- Maw Liver (Forbidden Maw)
Widened galactic travel map to accomodate larger galaxy map and all new planets, shuttle hops are adjacent only.
Using Sytner’s Satellite Maps + Takh’s
Incorporating 3D and 2D art from Scifi3d.com – exported, rebuilt, and textured for SWG by Takhomasak
For detailed information about Armor Crafting and Armor Changes please visit – Armor Crafting and Armor Changes
Removed Combatant status. You may now be either On Leave or Special Forces. This was done to achieve a sense of realism and urgency in the Galactic Civil War.
Increased faction pet combat strength.
Stun weaponry and armor have been changed. New weapons for every combat profession are available on faction recruiters that offer stun damage, and faction armor is now the only source of stun protection.
Reduced vanilla PvP damage reduction from 75% to only 25%, for stun weapons only.
All faction armor has permanently set resistances, and may only be encumbrance sliced. Recruiter armor is the cheapest and lowest quality, Quartermaster armor from the Battleground POIs (marked by (PvP) on the map) is better, but requires higher rank and much more faction to purchase.
Stronghold on Corellia and the Tatooine and Naboo PvP POIs are permanent Special Forces battlegrounds that flip sides based on planetary control. Each contains a number of SpecForce troopers that yield an increased faction point reward, and two bosses, the Hero and the Quartermaster, that offer a significant faction point reward and a chance for factional loot items.
Echo Base on Hoth flips when the shield generator is destroyed by the Imperials, and flips back after a certain amount of time. General Rieekan will appear, to cover the escaping transports, once the shield generator is destroyed. While the generator is up, Rebels have access to the ISD Heroic instance.
**Echo Base scripting is currently disabled, both sides’ NPCs are persistent**
New GCW vendor rewards:
- Battle Worn Stormtrooper Armor + Officer Chestplate
- Battle Worn Scout Trooper Armor
- Battle Worn Shock Trooper Armor
- Battle Worn Rebel Battle Armor
- Battle Worn Rebel Marine Armor
- Battle Worn Rebel Assault Armor
- Imperial Crusader Armor
- Rebel Crusader Armor
- Invisible Faction Helmet (higher tier)
- Galactic Marine Armor (Imperial)
- Rebel SpecForce Armor
- Invisible Faction Helmet (higher tier)
- Snowtrooper Armor
- Snowtrooper Backpack
- Rebel Snow Trooper Armor
- Rebel Snow Trooper Backpack
- T-47 Snowspeeder (Rebel)
- AT-RT (Imperial)
Standard recruiter rewards have been updated as well:
Added Strategic Command HQ (PvP) back to regular recruiters, for both factions. This is the highest tier of player base, and contains the deadliest faction NPCs ingame!
- Marine Armor (full set)
- Battle Armor
- Assault Armor
- Endor Backpack
- Rebel Backpack
- Rebel BARC Speeder
- Rebel Spire House Deed
- PvP Pistol
- PvP Carbine
- PvP Rifle
- PvP Sword 1H
- PvP Knuckler
- PvP Heavy Weapon
- PvP Polearm
- Rebel Insignia Hologram
- Weapon Rack
- Rebel Trooper Helmet
- Invisible Faction Helmet (lower tier)
- Stun PSG
- Kinetic Riot Shield
- Rebel GCW Duster
- Scout Trooper Armor
- Assault Trooper Armor
- Stormtrooper Officer Chestplate (with the shoulderpad)
- Sandtrooper Backpack
- Imperial Backpack
- Imperial BARC Speeder
- Emperor’s Spire House Deed
- PvP Pistol
- PvP Carbine
- PvP Rifle
- PvP Sword 1H
- PvP Knuckler
- PvP Heavy Weapon
- PvP Polearm
- Imperial Insignia Hologram
- Weapon Rack
- Imperial Gunner Helmet
- Invisible Faction Helmet (lower tier)
- Stun PSG
- Kinetic Riot Shield
- Imperial GCW Duster