We have a multitude of fixes and quality-of-life updates this week – I will leave those in the patch notes for time’s sake. The highlights are:
- The Tantive IV speeder can now carry 7 passengers
- A number of direct crash fixes that should really boost our (already decent) stability
- Vendor items can now be listed for 90 days – and I’m continuing to work on a bulk relist option
- All weapon certifications now appear in the skill tree
- Looted non-boss vibro units, and Dagobah Hate Crystals have been upgraded
I am planning for next week’s update to bring a similar slate of fixes and general improvements, as well!